I am catching up with posting online my articles.
This morning I felt better but still I decided that I would take another day off from work with clients or with my projects. I had extra sleep. I did meditation during the day. I went out to eat in the restaurant. I watched the film in the evening. Now it is late night and I feel better than in the morning. Thus I will work tomorrow.
What are the lessons from this whole experience ?
1. I can heal myself.
2. If I correct the core of the problem then the healing is quick.
3. I need to keep the harmony between work and rest.
4. I should learn and apply in my life the point that whenever I work on a project I should first decided that I have time and energy to do it and plan my time in such a way that I progress with this new project without sacrificing others. In the last couple of weeks I have given a top priority to one project and I stopped doing others like meditation, going to the gym etc. And I have not been going dancing already for few months.
5. It is better to do things with joy rather than pushing myself over the limits to finish it as soon as possible. Doing thigs with joy follows the clock of the heart while doing the things as soon as possible follows the clock of the mind. Which one is more important ? The answer is simple.
6. When I do things with joy then there will be no more asking myself about the sense in doing something. And I had this question very often in my mind lately.
What else ?
That is all for today. These are very important points and realisations for me.
To be continued...