I am catching up with posting online my articles.
Sex as ultimate pleasure would not have to be just a phantasy and illusion in the minds of the people. This thing with the ultimate pleasure is a total absurd and we should stop using the world "ultimate" but still sex as something pleasurable and real is very possible. But as I said people would have to learn more about it, about their bodies and about themselves. And of course learning about it would have to go hand in hand with the change and transformation from within.
But what does sex have to do with the inner transformation ?
Simple... if you have ego then your sexual expression will also be the reflection of your ego and you will look for what is best for you. And it is obvious that if you do something which is only best for you and not best for other person/s participating in the sexual act. Thus you may be trying to reach the best and most intense orgasm but this will happen at the cost of other person. And I can tell you right now and without any doubt whatsoever - which means that this is an absolute statement - that this is not going to be the best you can experience.
Thus you'll see... we could have more pleasure in our life on this earth if we became better in sex. For now this is just the illusion in the minds of many people who are obsessed about it. We use the phrase "better than sex" automatically and in some way we take for granted that sex is very pleasurable. But the fact is that:
- there are many people who never reach the orgasm during sex.
- many people are completely disappointed with it because the sexual act lasts only few minutes or seconds.
- many people are forced to do sex ( e.g. economic situation forces them to sell their bodies for money )
- many people have to do sex under the threat that they will be hurt or killed if they don't do it.
- many people are obliged to have sex ( e.g. religion reasons, marriage ).
- Many people use it as form of control and manipulation of others.
So I would recommend that you stop giving so much value to sex and stop using the phrase "better than sex" until you really become good at it. Because only then you will be able to see if there is something more or less pleasurable than it.
To be continued